With industrial range (-40° to 85ºC) operating temperature flexibility, Transcend's Industrial Grade Temp Low Voltage SO-DIMM memory modules are specially engineered to maintain high performance even in extreme hot or cold environments. Additionally, the Industrial Grade Temp Low Voltage SO-DIMM modules operate at a nominal voltage of just 1.35V, presenting several advantages for the system such as a lower electrical load on the memory controller and low power consumption.
- Support JEDEC standard 1.35V (1.28V to 1.45V) & 1.5V ± 0.075V power supply
- 8 bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 4, 8
- Bi-directional differential data-strobe
- Internal calibration through ZQ pin
- On-die termination with ODT pin
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
- Gold plating of PCB gold finger is 30u"
- Industrial grade capacitors ensure voltage stability
- 100% tested for stability, compatibility and performance
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Transcend Information Inc Availability No Capacity 4GB Series Industrial Solutions Component Configuration No Technology DDR3 Product Line No Form Factor SO-DIMM Operating Temperature -40℃~85℃